Bunker Beach is offering an exciting opportunity to become a certified lifeguard, and a possible opportunity to become a member of the Bunker Beach Lifeguarding Staff!
Dates: Monday, July 27th – Friday, July 31st
Location: Bunker Beach - 701 County Parkway A Coon Rapids, MN 55433
*Participants must attend all class sessions
- All Lifeguarding certifications: Lifeguarding, Waterpark Lifeguarding, CPR/AED, First Aid, Administering Emergency Oxygen
- Anoka County Parks Pass
All participants must be able to complete the following pre-requisites:
- 300 yard swim using a combination of breast stroke and front crawl (goggles are allowed)
- 2 minutes treading water (with hands above head or under armpits)
- Diving brick retrieval (goggles are NOT allowed)
- Must be at least 15 years old
- Must attend every session
Pre-Registration is required, please call us at 763-862-3420 or email us at Bunker.Beach@co.anoka.mn.us. Payments will be taken on the first day of class. (Cash/Check/Credit)
In addition, participants who successfully complete the course may be eligible for an interview and possible position on the summer lifeguarding staff.
*Position as a Bunker Beach Lifeguard is NOT guaranteed upon enrollment or completion of the course