Bunker Beach is Minnesota's largest outdoor water park. Located just minutes from Minneapolis and St. Paul, we are your destination for summer fun in the sun!
WHAT TO BRING
- Proper swim attire (no zippers or rivets)
- Swim diapers for children in diapers
- US Coast Guard approved life jackets (life jackets are not permitted on any waterslide)
- Money for the concession stand or tube rental area (optional)
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Outside food or beverages (Concession stand is available to purchase food/beverages. Picnic tables are also provided outside the front gate for picnics)
- Flippers, snorkels or facemasks that cover the nose
- Flotation devices, such as water wings and noodles
- Personal radios
- Tobacco products, e-cigarettes, alcoholic beverages and illegal substances
- Water toys and sand toys (sand toys are provided for use in the sand play area)
- Glass containers
- Items of value
SAFETY RULES & GUIDELINES
- Persons with infections or a disease that can be transmitted through the water shall not be allowed into Bunker Beach.
- All persons entering the facility, including spectators, will be required to pay the daily fee.
- Guests must be 48" tall to ride the water slides.
- Personnel at Bunker Beach will not be able to hold guest’s personal belongings
- Appropriate swim attire must be worn in the park and is subject to the discretion of Bunker Beach management. T-shirts worn for sun protection will be the only non-swim attire allowed in the water.
- U.S. Coast Guard life jackets may be worn. An adult must be in the water within an arm’s reach of that child at all times. Life jackets are not allowed down the waterslides.
- Patrons must shower before entering the pool for the first time or after playing in the sand volleyball or sand play areas.
- Glass containers, water toys, sand toys, noodles, water wings, tubes, balls, masks, snorkels,and fins are not allowed into Bunker Beach. Sand toys will be provided in the sand play area.
- A paying adult (16) must accompany children under the age of 12.
- Bunker Beach is a tobacco, e-cigarette, alcohol and drug free facility.
- Certified American Red Cross lifeguards are on duty. Patrons must follow all lifeguard instructions.
- In the event of an electrical storm, the pool and deck areas must be cleared immediately. Please listen for instructions from Bunker Beach staff.
- For the safety of guests at Bunker Beach, running inside the facility is not allowed.
- The actions and conduct of an organized group are the responsibility of the group leader(s).
- Any behavior, language or activity, that endangers the welfare of patrons, is prohibited.
- If you have any trash in your area, please pick it up and put it in the appropriate containers around the facility.
Vehicle Entrance Fee - Bunker Hills Regional Park
There is a vehicle entrance fee to enter Bunker Hills Regional Park. Daily use vehicle permits can be purchased for $5.00 at the park entrance. The cost for the annual permit, good for 12 months from the date of purchase, is $25.00, and is also valid at Carver and Washington County Regional Parks.
A 10 minute drop off pass is available at no charge, otherwise a vehicle permit must be purchased.
Periodically we take pictures and video of participants in various programs, special events, or people enjoying the water park. These photos may appear in local newspapers, media outlets or in other Anoka County Parks materials.